Re: new OOP syntax

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: new OOP syntax
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:12:04 -0500

On 16-Nov-2010, Ben Abbott wrote:

| I'll give some more time for others to respond, and then submit a new entry
into the tracker.

This is really a large project and I would consider it a missing
feature, not a bug, so I'm not sure that it is appropriate for the bug
tracker.

It's not like there is simply new syntax involved that would tie in to
the current OO features.  Supporting classdef requires a completely
new way of handing a different type of object than we currently have.