[dataframe] Request for feedback

From: CdeMills
Subject: [dataframe] Request for feedback
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:48:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I've committed on svn a new version of dataframes (7961). The major change
is that, by default, referencing/subreferencing a dataframe returns a
dataframe. The main incentive to create this package was to add
meta-information to arrays. With this release, meta-data are preserved as
much as possible. To this end, all basic matrix operations have been
overloaded. Now you can mix array and dataframes, and the result will be a
dataframe. Most functions from statistics/base (mean, ...) should be OK too.

Before releasing a new version, I would like to have feedback.

Thanks in advance

Pascal