Re: savannah status

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: savannah status
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:52:04 -0500

On  1-Dec-2010, Kai Habel wrote:

| can we start pushing new changesets, or should we still wait?

They restored write access (again) and even though the status update
said

    * 2010/11/30 22:30 GMT: found trace of earlier attack on Nov 23th 4h
    * 2010/11/30 22:45 GMT: stopped write access and preparing new backup from
the 22th

the savannah archive seems to be up to date with my local one now.

I'd say go ahead and push.  If there are additional problems, we can
just synchronize with our local archives again.