Re: Lost Bug Tracker Updates

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Lost Bug Tracker Updates
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:47:08 -0800

Marco's sqp bug was resolved.  I've deleted it from the list.
Olaf's sqp bug was re-posted and we're working on a patch.  I've removed it
from the list.
Thorsten's two edgecolor bugs were re-posted.  I've removed them from the list.
datetick bug in 3.2.4 was apparently already fixed in dev code.  I've
removed it from the list.
Marco Atzeri's "gamma for negative integers" report exists on the bug
tracker, just under a different number.  I've removed it from the list.
Rob's subplot bug exists on the tracker and Ben has already committed a
patch for testing.  I've removed it from the list.
Keith's dlmread bug needs to be re-posted and then closed as it is no
longer an issue in the dev code.  I will do that.

The revised list is attached.