Re: Thoughts on 3.4 release

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Thoughts on 3.4 release
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:28:29 -0500

On Dec 17, 2010, at 7:19 AM, CdeMills wrote:

> John W. Eaton wrote:
>>
>> It depends on what the patches do.  So maybe you should just go ahead
>> and post them, then we can evaluate whether to include them now or
>> wait.
>>

> Over the time I also made personal modifications to octave .m files. Where
> should I submit patches of those modifications for review and possible
> inclusion ?
>
> Regards
>
> Pascal

If you have a long list of small enhancements/changes, you might start by
summarizing each on this mail-list. That way the changes can be discussed.

The bug tracker also includes a patch tracker.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave

Patches to add missing functions/features can go there.

Ben