Re: Undocumented Function List

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Undocumented Function List
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:55:17 -0500

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
> 12/17/10
>
> I added a new make target 'undocumented_list' in the doc/interpreter
> directory which creates a list of functions which have help strings, but
> which haven't been incorporated into the manual.  For those who want to
> contribute, it is often as simple as finding the right location in one of
> the *.txi files and adding the line @DOCSTRING(FUNCTION_NAME).
>
> The current list of undocumented files is attached.

The arithmetic operators, comparison operators and boolean operators
don't seem to be associated to the corresponding functions in the
documentation. My thought is that I could add corresponding sections
to the Arithmetic chapter and cross references to the operator
discussions in the Expressions chapter? Does this seem reasonable? If
so I'll take on updating the documentation for the functions from the
list at the end of this message.

One other thing I was wondering while looking at this is do the prefix
and postfix increment and decrement operators (++, --) also have
corresponding functions?

and
ctranspose
eq