Incorrect "help -i" reference on octave.org

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Incorrect "help -i" reference on octave.org
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:45:48 -0500

I wasn't sure if I should file this on the bug tracker.
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/docs.html has an outdated
suggestion to use "help -i":

"The complete text of the manual is also available at the Octave
prompt using the command **help -i** (this command invokes the GNU
Info browser for you)."

Having never been aware of "help -i", I tried it. Probably that
sentence should be changed to:

"The complete text of the manual is also available at the Octave
prompt using the command **doc** (this command invokes the GNU Info
browser for you)."

--judd

octave-3.3.54+:1> help -i
error: help: `-i' not found

octave-3.2.3:1> help -i
error: help: `-i' not found

octave-3.0.5:1> help -i
warning: please use `doc' instead of `help -i'