Re: README files for Windows platforms

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: README files for Windows platforms
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:58:05 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- Rik  wrote:
> delete it.  Finally, does someone (Tatsuro?) want to contribute a
> README.MinGW?  I don't mind editing it once the instructions are there, but
> I don't use Windows platforms and can't create that file myself.

I think that Benjamin is a most appropriate person to write README.MinGW
because he is a maintainer
current official release (octave-mingw32 on octave-forge site).  Although he
has not been posted or
replied in Octave ML. From the octave-forge SVN repository during these two
months, he has a will to
make next major release packages of mingw32 and mingw64. For mingw64, I do not
know that release can
be made for octave 3.4.0.

However if Benjamin is too busy to write it, I can write it as a draft.

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/