Re: Improvements in the calculation of text extents

From: logari81
Subject: Re: Improvements in the calculation of text extents
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 20:58:53 +0100

On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 15:20 +0000, bpabbott wrote:

> Ok When you've returned from the holidays, please fix the ChangeLog.
> After than I think these changes can be pushed.
>

> Ben

Happy new year!

Ben, first of all I would like to ask you to commit the changeset
attached in the file "fix-changelog.changeset" asap.

Concerning the text-extents changes you receive an updated version in
the attachment "text-extents.changeset". Please test and commit it if
you want.

The attachment test.pdf shows the result of the "demo text". Is it what
you expect?

Regards

Kostas