warning: base class 'class octave_int_base<long long unsigned int>' has

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: warning: base class 'class octave_int_base<long long unsigned int>' has a non-virtual destructor
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:20:12 -0500

On 14-Jan-2011, CdeMills wrote:

| This warning appears a lot of time.

Only with -Weffc++, which is added if you configure with
--enable-strict-warnings, or if you add it yourself.

BTW, I was recently playing around with this option and fixed a lot of
these problems in the liboctave directory, but I have not moved on to
the src directory yet.

You might also notice that I've already moved some of the warning
flags that used to be enabled only with --enable-strict-warnings
(which is off by default) to be enabled by
--enable-extra-warning-flags, which is on by default.

For now, I've left -Wconversion and -Weffc++ out because they generate
*lot* of warnings, some of which might not really matter at all.

I am interested in eliminating some of these warnings, but I don't
think it is critical to do so before the release.