Patch resrtructuring "draw_axes" and enabling support for minor ticks/gr

From: logari81
Subject: Patch resrtructuring "draw_axes" and enabling support for minor ticks/grid in fltk
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:29:06 +0100

I would appreciate some testing with the attached changeset, which
enables minor ticks/grid in fltk but also restructures the draw_axes
subroutine in order to reuse common code for X,Y,Z directions and
main/minor ticks/grids.

Please report any regressions, otherwise please let me know if I can
push this changes.

Kostas