Re: branching for release?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: branching for release?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 04:36:23 +0900 (JST)

Hello
--- bpabbott  wrote:

> Printing under MinGW needs to work correctly. Since eps is now working (a bit
> ugly), this may be
> resolved soon.
>
> Ben

Remaining serious bug on MinGW is only fltk emf printing and temporary file
deleting bug.
The former will be solved by cooperative work with Ben.
And the latter is intrinsically 'unlink' implementation on MinGW platform.
I have already submitted the not clear patch for this issue.

Anyway for branching in the near future, I am not against it.

Regards

Tatsuro

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/