Re: removing some warning in src/oct-obj.h

From: Pascal Dupuis
Subject: Re: removing some warning in src/oct-obj.h
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:03:24 +0100

Le 20/01/11 11:39, John W. Eaton a écrit :
> On 20-Jan-2011, CdeMills wrote:
>
> | g++ insists in having members initialised from the constructor
> | initialisation.
>
> It doesn't exactly insist.  It only warns.  And then only if you use
> the -Weffc++ option, and that is not added to CXXFLAGS by default when
> building Octave.

It's not strictly required, I agree. But when I start modifying a
program, I prefer to have the most elevated warning level, just in case.

> | Patchlet included.
>
> I made these changes.
>
> If you want us to apply changesets, then send changesets, not simple
> diffs.  That way it is simpler for us.  We don't have to use patch to
> apply the patch, then set your user name and genrate a commit
> message.

I generated the patch with hg diff filename > filename.pat. How should I
generate a changeset from my local repository ?

> It also helps if you follow the coding conventions used in the rest of
> Octave.

Sorry, I didn't notice the missing space.

Regards

Pascal