Re: Commonwealth spellings in documentation

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Commonwealth spellings in documentation
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:30:09 -0500

2011/1/21 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
I was afraid this would happen some day. Not that it really matters,
but could I kindly request to not have Commonwealth English spellings
"corrected" in the documentation? I *like* the "colour" and
"behaviour" spellings. It shows that the documentation was written by
more people than just US nationals.

While I mostly don't care, it could be misleading if people start expecting things like

figure(1, "Colour", [1 0 1])

to work.

--judd