Plans for branching for the release

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Plans for branching for the release
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:29:36 -0500

On 20-Jan-2011, John W. Eaton wrote:

| I plan to do the following over the next day or so:
|
|   * Merge the release-3-0-x and release-3-2-x release branches
|     with the archive on savannah, as named branches.  I also plan to
|     close them, since we are no longer maintaining them, but the point
|     is that the branches will be there to preserve the history.

I've done this now.  When you update and pick up the branches, you
will see a message like

  added 523 changesets with 1225 changes to 521 files (+2 heads)
  (run 'hg heads' to see heads, 'hg merge' to merge)

Please do NOT attempt to merge these branches.  They should remain
separate from the default branch.

Note that the new branches are marked as closed, so they won't be
listed in the output of "hg branches".