Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape

From: Fotios
Subject: Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:49:11 +0100

I did small very minor changes so that the whole logo occupies a square area.

@ Soren. indeed very clean.
@ John. That was exactly my point. The elliptic thing to be the logo/application icon and together with the rest to be the fixed way of writting Octave (web page, links, banners whatever). If you dont feel like there should be sth like that it is ok with me. @ Michael. The scalability and using Inkscape for making the logo - if i recall correctly - was suggested by Rik for a similar purpose (cover page or sth).

i attach an Inkscape .svg version of the logo. From that you can export whatever format is needed

/Fotis