Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:32:15 -0600

On 24 January 2011 09:24, Fotios <address@hidden> wrote:

> Στις 2011-01-24 16:15, ο/η Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso έγραψε:

> > Are you sure you exported it correctly? I only see a black block.
>
> Did you try with Inkscape?

Yes, in Inkscape I do see the basic blue and orange part of the logo,
but the rest is missing. The rest is the files that the svg is
referencing (go read the source of the svg yourself and you'll see
what I mean). As a pure principle of information theory, I know the
svg can't be smaller than the png or the jpg. ;-) There's stuff
missing. I don't see a full export option in Inkscape though. Perhaps
you can print to file and we can use the generated ps or pdf to scale
it?

- Jordi G. H.