Re: texinfo

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: texinfo
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:18:33 -0500

On 24-Jan-2011, Michael D Godfrey wrote:

| texi2dvi and texi2pdf are also used.

OK, those are also just shell scripts, which we could distribute if
needed.

| Probably best to worry about this the next time a problem occurs, or maybe
| Doxygen is appropriate?

I could maybe be convinced that we should use Doxygen markup for
documenting the C++ classes in the Octave source code.  But I don't
see any reason to convert all the docstrings for Octave functions and
the text in the Octave manual to use Doxygen (if the latter change is
even possible).