list of problem in MinGW build current source

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: list of problem in MinGW build current source
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:33:13 -0500

On 26-Jan-2011, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

| Hello Benjamin
|
| The make check test for MinGW ploatform in may case seem to be nice for me.
| However, I have some problems that I have not been able to fix even with
helps from the contributors.

| Build issue (John has already pointed out)
|  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32192
|  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32200

These are likely gnulib problems and need to be solved there.

| datevec
|  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31914

I will try to take a look at this again in the next day or two.

| P_tmpdir
|  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32158

The last comment on this one is me asking for something with no reply yet.

| fltk print in emf format
|  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31976

| Keyboad access ater fltk print
|  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32134

| save graph from uimenu for fltk
|  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31977

I have little or no clue about any fltk problems, and in any case,
problems with fltk will not block the release.