Re: README.MacOS

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: README.MacOS
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:45:01 +0100

Hi Jarno

Here's the report I announced in my last post:
I applied your patch and relocated the libstdc++.6.dylib thing to avoid
conflicts with different variants of octave-devel. The new Portfile is attached
to this message.

garfield:~ lukas$ sudo port install -k octave-devel
--->  Computing dependencies for octave-devel
--->  Fetching octave-devel
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for octave-devel
--->  Extracting octave-devel
--->  Applying patches to octave-devel
--->  Configuring octave-devel
--->  Building octave-devel
--->  Staging octave-devel into destroot
--->  Installing octave-devel @3.3.90_1+gcc44
--->  Activating octave-devel @3.3.90_1+gcc44
--->  Cleaning octave-devel
garfield:~ lukas$ sudo make check | grep FAIL
make: *** No rule to make target `check'.  Stop.

> :octave-3.3.90 $ sudo make check | grep FAIL

I've tried every directory that Spotlight found for "3.3.90" but none of them
worked. Therefore I don't know how many tests of octave-devel would fail.

FYI: I still need
mkoctfile "-Wl,-framework" "-Wl,vecLib" \
to get my oct-files [1] through test_control.m. Apparently they don't like
MacPorts' current ATLAS Portfile.

Best Regards
Lukas

[1]