Re: list of problem in MinGW build current source

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: list of problem in MinGW build current source
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:00:50 +0100

> Build issue (John has already pointed out)
>  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32192
>  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32200

confirmed, and already discussed elsewhere

> datevec
>  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31914

confirmed, I tracked it as far as the call to
strptime("03/13/1962","%m/%d/%Y") hang
which more precicely hangs in the call to
   gnulib::mktime (&t);
in oct-time.cc, which in turn hangs on a call to ranged_convert() in
libgnu/mktime.c.
No further insight yet.

> P_tmpdir
>  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32158

confirmed, I still see this. has the propsed patch in the bug tracker
been applied yet?

> fltk print in emf format
>  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31976
> Keyboad access ater fltk print
>  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32134
> save graph from uimenu for fltk
>  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31977

haven't come this far yet. as long as "make check" does not even
complete (which it doesn't at the moment) these have (for me) lower
priority.

benjamin