Re: list of problem in MinGW build current source

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: list of problem in MinGW build current source
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:40:02 +0900 (JST)

Hello Benjamin and John

To my understanding, each bug item is hopefully discussed in the each bug
tracker item for systematic
reviewing.

Am I right?

Is my understanding is right, I hope Benjamin to make further replies to the
each item in the bug
tracker but not in this thread.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Benjamin Lindner  wrote:

> > Build issue (John has already pointed out)
> > https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32192
> > https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32200
>
> confirmed, and already discussed elsewhere
>
> > datevec
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31914
>
> confirmed, I tracked it as far as the call to
> strptime("03/13/1962","%m/%d/%Y") hang
> which more precicely hangs in the call to
>    gnulib::mktime (&t);
> in oct-time.cc, which in turn hangs on a call to ranged_convert() in
> libgnu/mktime.c.
> No further insight yet.
>
> > P_tmpdir
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32158
>
> confirmed, I still see this. has the propsed patch in the bug tracker
> been applied yet?
>
> > fltk print in emf format
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31976
> > Keyboad access ater fltk print
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32134
> > save graph from uimenu for fltk
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31977
>
> haven't come this far yet. as long as "make check" does not even
> complete (which it doesn't at the moment) these have (for me) lower
> priority.
>
> benjamin

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/