Re: add ARPACK to the Octave sources?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: add ARPACK to the Octave sources?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:15:03 +0100

fre, 28 01 2011 kl. 08:10 -0500, skrev John W. Eaton:
> Does anyone object to making these changes before 3.4?
>
> If not, then I will check these changes in.

This is probably the best solution at the moment. The only alternative I
see is to fork ARPACK and maintain it as a separate library. This might
make sense if other projects (R, scilab, ...) are using it and would be
willing to help maintain it. For now, it is probably easier to just
include it with Octave.

Søren