Re: README.MacOS

From: Jarno Rajahalme
Subject: Re: README.MacOS
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:24:42 +0200

On Jan 31, 2011, at 14:55 , ext Ben Abbott wrote:

> I'd hoped to be able to use the bugtracker's search feature to keep apprised
> of any updates. Unfortunately, I'm unable to locate the bug (see attached).
>

> Any chance this has already been fixed and will be bundled in the next Xcode?

According to this it is still open, and there has been NO responses from Apple.
So I would not expect a fix soon. Also I think the the libraries are part of
OSX itself, not Xcode.

The issue is with the exported fortran symbols, C interface is as specified in
cblas.h and clapack.h. There should be NO issue for compatibility with existing
apps getting broken with a fix, as no existing 64-bit fortran app can
succesfully use the affected functions in libblas.dylib.

  Jarno

PNG image