Re: Octave fails to build on 64-bit OSX w/ FLTK

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: Octave fails to build on 64-bit OSX w/ FLTK
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:01:59 +0000 (GMT)

On Feb 03, 2011, at 01:07 PM, Richard Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

Ben,

I DID use gcc before I ever tried clang. I just verified that it also worked with clang.

Octave builds on OSX for me with
a) 32 bit using gcc 4.2x from Apple, gfortran 4.2.x from ATT, with -ff2c flag, without BLAS wrapper, without FLTK, without -D__LISTS__
b) 64 bit using gcc 4.2.x from Apple, gfortran 4.2.x from ATT, without -ff2c flag, with BLAS wrapper, without FLTK, without -D__LISTS__
c) 64 bit using clang from Apple, gfortran 4.2.x from ATT, without -ff2c flag, with BLAS wrapper, without FLTK, without -D__LISTS__

Campbell

I'm having some trouble keeping up with all of this. I'll add instructions for what I understand is needed for both 32 and 64bit. Going forward we should get back to the usual diffs/changesets.

Thanks
Ben