Re: 3.4 uploaded

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: 3.4 uploaded
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 19:39:10 -0500

2011/2/8 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
If you see a problem, please report it to the Ubuntu bug tracker,
because I don't see a problem in the Debian packages. Well, other than
fltk really sucks in the 3.2.4 version compared to the 3.4.0 version.

Already there and ignored for a long time.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/octave3.2/+bug/546671

If I understood anything about how ubuntu handles its package sync, I'd help out. Last time I looked I ended up on old documentation apparently and got confused as hell, so I just build it myself.

--judd