warnings originating in gl2ps -- update

From: Larry Doolittle
Subject: warnings originating in gl2ps -- update
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:24:41 -0800

Others (Hi, José!) have observed that octave-3.4.0 builds
with a moderate number of warnings when using a "modern"
c compiler.  My tests use Debian squeeze's stock gcc-4.4.5.

Many of these warnings come from gl2ps.c, which I checked is
an up-to-date copy of upstream's svn repository.  I investigated
all these warnings; they are both innocuous and easy to patch.
I sent my patches upstream.  If anyone wants to check my work,
you can fetch my patches from
   http://recycle.lbl.gov/~ldoolitt/gl2ps.patch1

  - Larry