Re: Mac OS X build reference?

From: fork
Subject: Re: Mac OS X build reference?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:58:13 +0000 (UTC)

Richard Campbell <rlcamp.pdx <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure you should have to - we ought to be able to work around this,
it's just not as trivial as using the
> builtin compiler (and a Fortran compatible with them). What specific error did
you get from configure?

I will post everything this weekend ...  but if I remember, it was basically
"blah blah -arch not recognized blah blah"

I will also give dtrace etc results if there is interest.  It takes about 4
hours to compile, so I can't do too many experiments per day, but I don't mind
hacking on it.