Improving hgignore

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Improving hgignore
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:36:42 -0600

Attached is a proposed patch to improve hgignore. I find it a little
awkward that there are all these untracked files that inevitably get
added to the source tree during build time and clutter the output of
"hg st". I'm not exactly sure about a few of these, like explicitly
filtering out Emacs files or ignoring most of m4/ and libgnu/
directories except the files that are explicitly in "hg manifest".

If there are no complaints within a couple of days, I'll push this patch.

- Jordi G. H.