Re: Subplot demo performance

From: maiky76
Subject: Re: Subplot demo performance
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:22:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Sure! I would love to do so however I am on Win7 (Ultimate) and it seems
that there no executable available yet.
I can use Linux Mint but I think it is still 3.2.xxx . BTW Install Octave
from the package manager and I got some error messages but Octave is still
working for what I do, mainly data processing, control design and
optimization.
If you point me towards the right and simple directions to install the
latest version under Mint or Win7, I'll do it no pb. I'd rather not mess
around with compiling the code under Win7 myself though.

My CPU is i5 480M, 2.67GHz + 2Gb ddr3

Regards
Mickael