GPU computing in Octave using OpenCL

From: Jaideep Singh , Bangalore
Subject: GPU computing in Octave using OpenCL
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:08:52 +0530

Dear All,

After going through some of the posts, I have not been able to conclude whether the Octave GPL licensing terms are compatible with OpenCL.

I want to develop binaries and share with Ocatave users that would allow access to GPUs and speedup computationally intensive functions for a start.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

-JDS

::DISCLAIMER::