Re: cs-list error with MacOS [was: Octave-3.3.55 and Octave-3.3.90 on OS

From: Pantxo
Subject: Re: cs-list error with MacOS [was: Octave-3.3.55 and Octave-3.3.90 on OSX]
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:48:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I've built Octave 3.4 on OS X 10.5.8 following README.MacOS instructions and
adding --disable-docs option to the ./configure. Most of the dependencies
are installed using fink. I obtain the cs-list error while trying to print a
plot at run time. I didn't find any fix to this (mac specific?) problem  on
octave mailing-list. Is there one?

Please excuse me if I don't post at the right place (I usually find answers
on the web without having to show my ignorance to the world).

Pantxo