'm4/dos.m4' does not exist

From: bpabbott
Subject: 'm4/dos.m4' does not exist
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:39:16 +0000 (GMT)

Just noticed that m4/dos.m4 is no longer included in gnulib

From the gnulib ChangeLog ...

---------------------
2011-02-25  Paul Eggert  <address@hidden>

dirname: move m4/dos.m4 functionality into lib/dosname.h

m4/dos.m4 needs to go.  It laboriously invokes the C compiler, and
extracts symbols from it, puts them into config.h; but it's much
easier to use the symbols directly.  filename.h already does this,
but it disagrees with dos.m4 in some respects.  This patch
introduces a different include file dosname.h that packages up
dos.m4, and then later we can work on merging filename.h and
dosname.h.  Applications that need only the easy-to-configure
symbols should consider including dosname.h rather than dirname.h.

After a maintainer clean, the build process not terminates with ...

./bootstrap: aclocal --force -I m4 -I/sw/share/aclocal ...
aclocal: aclocal: file `m4/dos.m4' does not exist

Ben