Re: bug in cor.m, 3.4.0

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: bug in cor.m, 3.4.0
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:08:19 +0200

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 2:42 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 31-Mar-2011, Michael Creel wrote:
>
> | I sent a report to the tracker as follows:
>
> Then that's sufficient, unless there is some reason to discuss details
> about what sort of fix should be made.  Otherwise, there is no need to
> also post a message here about the report.  Doing that doesn't raise
> the priority of handling the report.  The only thing that's likely to
> do that is if you submit a complete and correct changeset along with
> your report.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jwe

This just got fixed by Rik with a hg change set, which I assume
applies to devel sources, and now it's not on the tracker. But I guess
that it's not fixed in stable, and if it's no longer on the tracker.
One of the reasons I posted here was to serve as a reminder for stable
(same goes for the ols.m patch the other day). I don't understand how
the tracker works for bugs against devel and stable, does one need to
make two separate reports?
Thanks,
Michael