Re: octave-glpk MIPGAP

From: Marcelo Pinto
Subject: Re: octave-glpk MIPGAP
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:32:57 -0300

Hi Jordi,

I have modified the __glpk__.cc with some help of glpk's folks. Now
the feature 'param.mipgap' works as expected.

As this feature is important for those who works with MIP, I think
this could be a good improvement to add to the official version of
__glpk__.cc source file.

I would like to check the possibility of send the patch. If it's
possible, please, can you give me some help with that?

Thanks,
Marcelo.