Re: Possible mentor for Summer of Code project

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Possible mentor for Summer of Code project
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 09:04:05 -0600

On 2 April 2011 01:41, Daniel Kraft <address@hidden> wrote:

> PS: I think it would be great to poke around with the code a little
> until I really start with the profiler, so I thought a nice thing
> could be fixing some small bugs -- do you think I can just browse
> through the bug tracker to find candidates?  Or do you have
> suggestions what would be good "starters"?

These bugs look simple. They're already understood and the general
direction for a fix has been suggested. The fix just hasn't been
written yet:

     https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32885
     https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32900
     https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32053

Maybe one of those will catch your attention.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.