Re: octave-glpk MIPGAP

From: Marcelo Pinto
Subject: Re: octave-glpk MIPGAP
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:36:31 -0300

Hi Tomasso,

I applied the patch and could see that it really has much more
features. However, when I ran a script that I know that the best
solution is 0.1% away from the optimal solution, the optimization
doesn't stop, even configuring 'param.mipgap = 0.1/100'.

This is strange because the same script running on an octave compiled
with that small correction to the code that I've made, stops when the
'param.mipgap' is set to that 0.1%.

I couldn't analise what is happening yet, but maybe you fix it more quickly.

Regards,
Marcelo