Re: Re: Re: Re: octave-glpk MIPGAP

From: tommaso . balercia
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: octave-glpk MIPGAP
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:53:58 +0000

On Apr 6, 2011 3:35pm, Marcelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> To facilitate our job, follows attached a fragment of the model where
> I got the problem, so you can simulate that. Applying the two patches
> and running this m file you will be able to compare the results.

Thanks for the script. I can indeed replicate the problem you mention both with GLPK 4.44 and GLPK 4.45.

The strange thing is that your program in GLPKMEX is solved correctly, but with a third path even. Ideally, Patch #2 should produce the very same result, but that's not the case. I looked through the code, but at the moment a solution is not apparent. I will try to spend some time on it over the week.

Regards,

Tommaso