Successfully merged projects

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Successfully merged projects
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:32:16 +0200

Hello everybody,

today I finished merging both John Swensens and my work together. I update my sources for qtermwidget from John and integrated his code in my terminal window. Additional changes have to be made to open more than one terminal at the same time, since the terminal still relies on globally defined C-style functions and opening more than one terminal causes a mess, so there needs to be some work done here. I attached a screenshot of the terminal, with a history list being updated from octave directly via John's code.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.

Whitespace - the most ink saving programming language: http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/index.php .