Re: Successfully merged projects

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Successfully merged projects
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:32:35 +0200

John,

you can register on github and fork Quint. What happens is that you get a git repository which is an exact clone of "mine". You commit and push you adjustments and if you're done you can send me a "pull request", that means you tell me to take your changes and merge it into mine. This works vice versa, ie. if I make changes you can pull them.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.

Whitespace - the most ink saving programming language: http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/index.php .