Re: Successfully merged projects

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Successfully merged projects
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:01:15 -0400

On 11-Apr-2011, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| whether to stay with qmake, or use CMake, or autotools itself, but I
| expect building Qt with autotools will be quite a challenge,
| considering KDE's decision a while ago to migrate from it to CMake.

Perhaps building Qt itself would be quite a challenge, but we are just
building an application using Qt, aren't we?  Is that significantly
different from building other applications using libraries and header
files written in C or C++?  Don't we just need to discover whether the
necessary libraries and header files are needed?