Re: Successfully merged projects

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: Successfully merged projects
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:11:13 -0700 (PDT)

Deep in my heart there is a kernal which knows that if I put the effort in
to learn emacs, I would be glad I did. This is true of a lot of thngs
though.

Until then I'd like a nice easy GUI like the matlab one. It is a slight
indictment I think that it has been easier for me to code the features I
wanted into QtOctave, than it seemed to be to learn emacs.