Re: Successfully merged projects

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Successfully merged projects
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:00:02 +0200

John,

if you set the central widget to an empty QWidget(), this is true. I just can't code now, I have a terrible headache. I don't plan to take API changes over from QtOctave. As for QScintilla, I have a feeling that it's not that simple as

setWidget(new QScintillaWidget());

If anyone thinks I am wrong here, he may fork the project on github, modify it and send me a pull request. It's not that I am not open to QScintilla, it's just that I don't have the time see whether and how it works out.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.

Whitespace - the most ink saving programming language: http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/index.php .