GSoC 2011

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: GSoC 2011
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:29:22 -0500

Just a heads up since the mentoring things in the Google website
aren't visible publicly: I've signed up to mentor Daniel Kraft on the
profiler project and rocky has signed up as a backup mentor. We could
probably use another backup mentor. Anyone interested? Daniel's
project is also highly rated amongst the proposals submitted to GNU,
and it's drumming up interest.

We will still need help from more senior Octave devs, but for basic
things, I can mentor Daniel. Speaking of which, Daniel, have you had
any chance to look at some Octave bugs?

- Jordi G. H.