Re: Integrating Quint into the Octave sources

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Integrating Quint into the Octave sources
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:34:57 +0200

Okay, maybe we can find a compromise. There's a mirror of the official repository on bitbucket, to which I have write access. We will periodically merge changes from the official repository into the bitbucket repo. In the meantime, we will connect to the build system. I would propose a testing time of 2 months, so people can track and evaluate the development and make up an opinion on that. After that we can still decide about integrating into the official repositories or not without losing any time in development.

To clarify things, I really thought of having the GUI an optional thing, thus Qt being optional, too.

Jacob