Requesting backup mentor for Daniel Kraft

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Requesting backup mentor for Daniel Kraft
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:50:16 -0500

As I said before, I've signed up to mentor Daniel for GSoC 2011. I'm
happy to do most of the interaction with him, but seeing how mentors
are not paid, it would be nice if someone else could back me up.
Google suggests to always have at least one backup mentor. I was
hoping Jaroslav would, yet we haven't heard from him in a while.

The Octave profiler sounds like a great idea, and Daniel has proven
experience submitting work to gcc. I hope Daniel can work on it.

- Jordi G. H.