Re: Separation into dock widgets

From: Jacob Dawid
Subject: Re: Separation into dock widgets
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:16:21 +0200

2011/5/1 John W. Eaton <address@hidden>
On  1-May-2011, Jacob Dawid wrote:

| Or this:
|
| http://www.pic-upload.de/view-9796771/Bildschirmfoto-Octave-2.png.html

Is it also possible to open the documentation or service tabs in
separate windows?  I think that is essential, so that it is possible
to view documentation at the same time as writing code.  What about
the editor?  Where does that fit in with this new layout?

jwe

Yes, it is. I have removed the editor as a whole, instead files are opened in editor subwindows. Theoretically, you could open everything as a separate window and display everything simultaneously, but actually that makes things unreadable on my 1280x800 screen.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.

Whitespace - the most ink saving programming language: http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/index.php .