Sockets 1.0.7 Pkg Install Fail

From: Austin Striegel
Subject: Sockets 1.0.7 Pkg Install Fail
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:15:55 +0000

Hello Everyone,

After installing the latest Windows Octave (3.2.4), I get a pkg install error when trying to update to the latest Sockets-1.0.7 package.  This was to get around that the included package sockets-1.0.5 does not work with Octave-3.2.4 due to other Octave changes.  Could anyone please provide a concise answer on what needs to be changed or edited?

Currently the sockets package works fine with Octave-3.0.5, but I would like to update sooner than later.

Thanks,
Austin