Re: mingw build?

From: Michael Checca
Subject: Re: mingw build?
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:45:14 -0400

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

On 8 June 2011 16:11, fork <address@hidden> wrote:
... does anyone know when the next mingw standalone build will come out?
A build hasn't been put up on SourceForge in over a year (3.2.4), so I'm not sure
On a sort of related note, maybe someone could put a build environment on github or savannah so us newbie hackers might try our hand at making a windows build
ourselves?  As it is, I have no idea where to even start.

Benjamin Lindner put that stuff up in the 'Forge website:

http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/HOWTO.txt

Seems a little out of date. I wouldn't mind hosting something on github to help Windows users compile the latest version of Octave, unless someone is already doing so.

--
Michael Checca
echo "complaints" > /dev/null