New 3.4.1 task

From: Rik
Subject: New 3.4.1 task
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 06:49:28 -0700

6/9/11

John,

Alas, I found another task that needs to occur before the 3.4.1 release.  I
posted it to the tracker (https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?11192).

The functions deprecated in 3.2 are to be removed before the 3.6 release.
Unfortunately, the split between "stable" and "default" branches happened
after the functions were removed in changeset 12413:b7d0d6044bd7.  The
functions need to be restored for the 3.4.1 release.  Again, unfortunately
the changeset was done while ChangeLog files were still in effect.  Thus,
one can't simply transplant the entire changeset.  Only the deprecated
functions need to be restored.

I'm only an average user of Mercurial so I CC'ed Jordi in case there is
another special command for dealing with this sort of thing.

Cheers,
Rik